The following is a complete listing and description of what functions on the Device are accessed and / or modified by the Application.
No Collection of Personal Information
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS - Allows the Application to create network sockets and use custom network protocols.
- BLUETOOTH - Allows the Application to connect with external bluetooth microphone.
- GET ACCOUNTS / FIND ACCOUNTS - Allows the Application to access Google accounts (display name, email, image) for Google Drive integration.
- MODIFY AUDIO SETTINGS - Allows the Application to modify audio settings such as volume or which microphone is used for input.
- READ EXTERNAL STORAGE - Allows the Application to access to recordings on external storage.
- READ PHONE STATE - Allows the Application to record calls.
- RECORD AUDIO - Allows the Application to record audio from microphone.
- WAKE LOCK - Allows the Application to work while screen is off.
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - Allows the Application to save recordings on external storage.
- WRITE SETTINGS - Allows the Application to save user settings.
Voice Recorder does not gather any of your personal information while you are using the Application, except as provided for in this Policy. Where certain information is collected, it will only be used for the stated purpose.
Under no circumstances does we collect, download or otherwise make copies of any recordings you make using the Application (hereinafter “Recordings”) and any reference to personal information in the present Policy does not include Recordings, or any personal information about you or any third party included in the Recordings.
General Information Transfer
Any information or data the Application collects may be stored locally on your device, and We may obtain information as a result of the data being sent to our servers from the Application. Additionally, you may share data between the Device and other devices via Bluetooth. You may also share data using the Application’s Share function.
Limited Gathering of Information for Statistical Purposes
VR and VR Plus may automatically collect certain information using third-party programs to help us understand how our users use the Application, but none of this information identifies you personally. Voice Recorder may use Google Firebase Analytics (see https://firebase.google.com/) or other similar services to collect such information. For more information about use of Google Firebase Analytics, please see the “Third Party Advertisements” section below.
Non-disclosure of Personal Information
We does not divulge any personal information gathered via the Application to third parties. Moreover, we does not sell any information regarding its Application users.
The Application makes use of Google Firebase Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting which gives certain demographic and interest information about our Application users. None of this information, however, can identify you personally. The information may be used to serve you advertisements that will be of interest to you. You can also opt out of such Google advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page (see https://www.google.com/settings/ads).
In addition to Google advertisements, from time to time we may allow other third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you use the Application.
We use reasonable electronic, personnel, and physical measures to protect information from loss, theft, alteration, or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.